Annual Convention Offers:
- New music reading sessions and professional development clinics
- Education – CPE credits
- Networking with over 500 colleagues, peers and nationally known professionals
- Online access to convention workshop handouts post convention
- The official e-newsletter, TODA News, comes directly to your inbox four times/year and is available online. Each issue contains interesting and informative articles, news from the TODA Board of Directors as well as valuable convention information. Archive issues are available on our website.
- The Annual TODA Convention program offers advertising opportunities with exposure to a broad audience of orchestra directors.
CPE Provider - TODA is approved by the State Board for Education Certification as a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Provider.
Scholarships – offered to university students
Discounted Rates for AAA Membership - to take advantage of this offer, log into your TODA membership account
Six Flags over Texas Discount
Congratulations! Texas Orchestra Directors Association is now signed up for savings! Just log into your own Six Flags site to buy tickets with substantial savings off the main gate price. This online benefit program offers not only substantial savings, but allows you to "print and go" so you have your ticket in hand when you get to the park with no waiting in the line to purchase tickets.
To access your special tickets, please log into your TODA membership account and visit the Member Benefits page.
Health Plans, Long Term Care Plans, Life Insurance, Dental Plans
(individual and family plans available through all major carriers)
Mr. Samuel works with TMEA and several other associations, and offers competitive rates based on volume and specific advice for specific situations.
Dan M. Samuel, LUTCF, LTCP
3718 Derby Trail
Round Rock, Tx 78681
- Member directory with online access to other TODA professionals for knowledge sharing and communication.
- Job Board
- Access to music that was read at the previous convention
Additional Benefits for Sustaining Members:
- An opportunity to exhibit at the largest music convention/show in the summer in the U.S.
- Great company exposure by advertising in our publications and/or convention program
- An opportunity to purchase database files for all or past members of Texas Orchestra Directors Association
- Recipient of TODA News
- Sponsorship opportunities for convention, workshops and receptions
- Opportunity to present a Product Showcase at the annual convention
TODA is a professional society, and dues are deductible for tax purposes as a business expense. They are not deductible as a charitable contribution.